Bible inscribes almost every emotion and the beautiful verses for each bond that human possibly shares on this earth and one includes the bond of the mother and kids. These verses in the Bible are for sure the beautiful picture of the mother’s sanctity. Bible verses for mothers day are the right quotes which intrudingly carve out the beauty of caring mothers. The same sanctity and purity of mothers are found in the age-old Mothers day Bible Verses which set the notion of mother- children relation of pure bliss and purity.
Happy Mothers Day Verses
Mothers Day Verses in the Holy Bible point out at the beautiful love and hate relationship with kids to their mothers. When the kids grow they start opposing to their mother’s viewpoint, and sometimes it is quite funny, and thus these verses can be sent to your mom to chill the angry mood you left her with.
Explore More – Happy Mothers Day Quotes From Daughter
- You made all of the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. ~ Psalm 139: 13
- Philippians 4:8 – Finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of a good report — if there is any virtue and if there is any praise — think on these things. Moms are a source of honour, goodness, and loveliness. As in all things pure and virtuous, we are encouraged to think upon such things.
- Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I give thanks to my God upon every remembrance of you. ~Philippians 1:2-3
- Honour your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the LORD your God will give you. ~ Exodus 20:12
- 1 Peter 4:8 “Above all, love each other deeply because love covers over a multitude of sins.”
- Psalms 128:1-2, 5-6– How happy is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways! You will be happy, and it will go well for you…You…will see your children’s children. This passage speaks to the joy and happiness of families who fear God and walk with him — eventually experiencing the blessing of grandchildren
- Children, obey your parents in the Lord because this is right. Honour your father and mother which is the first commandment with a promise – that it may go well with you and that you may have a long life. ~Ephesians 6:1-3
Mothers Day Verses From Daughter
- A mother’s teaching is to be prized. In this Proverbs passage, instruction from a mother is used as a symbol of a faithful companion all through one’s life.
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
These Quotes Bible Verses For Mothers Day 2019 are the best every collection directly from the holy book Bible and we are pretty sure that you will like this page. Don’t forget to share these Mothers Day Bible Verses with your friends and family.